emb Ti Chu Kum Lan?: Weight Loss
Name:
Location: Singapore

Li ti toh loh? Wa ti chu. Ti chu kum lan? Ah.

Friday, September 24, 2004

Weight Loss

What an eventful day... took photos for my dad's office function, went to gnc at 11am to reserve some stuff (today is member's sale after 4pm), went to the gym then back to the office in the afternoon. Big Boss (IT) called me in to assign me some work, then he commented "you lost weight, are you alright?"

Hell yeah, i'm on a diet didn't you know??? On hindsight, i should have told him it was stress then maybe he would ease off a little. Oh well, blame it on my stupidity.

Caught the Finance boss in the lift and he commented how much weight i've loss... he did not ask me if i'm alright because unlike my own big boss *frown*, he knew i was on a diet. "is your diet for health reasons?" *hesitation* and i replied "no, i'm looking for a partner actually". The curt reply i got was "don't bother, better to remain single"..... uh oh, marital problems, i smiled, kept quiet and stared at the lift door.

Honestly though, i think i lost a bit too much weight this past week. My urine tests for ketones have hit a record high indicating major fat burn, the veins in my arms have never been so obvious, and the strange thing is this was the first week where i started cheating on this low carb diet by eating mooncakes :P Go figure.

Anyway, can't stay on this diet for too long so have been planning my post diet diet, doesn't make sense? Sure it does, i can't eat like normal people cos i am a fat collector. So the rest of my life will be a long extended diet, sad isn't it?

After work, went back to gnc to pick up my stuff, geez, i blew $415 on my supplements :( Aiyah, its a sale lah, means i don't need to spend much on supplements over the next 3 to 4 months.

Met my "auntie" colleague for dinner, oh no, she has a new target to introduce to me. She did not know i have a target currently, so this kind of throws things into a bit of disarray. Like being in The Bachelor, i'd hate to choose between 2 people i really like. Anyway, auntie casually asked new target if she was attached, geez, can you be more direct than that? New target said she was not attached and asked auntie if she had someone in mind, and auntie said she will arrange. Wah cheebye, seems like someone's *ahem* consent is missing no? i feel so violated