emb Ti Chu Kum Lan?: Platonic Relationships
Name:
Location: Singapore

Li ti toh loh? Wa ti chu. Ti chu kum lan? Ah.

Sunday, September 26, 2004

Platonic Relationships

What a lazy Saturday i had, i woke up abruptly with cramps in my foot, and they were the weirdest ones i ever gotten. The 4 small toes on my left foot all bent painfully downwards and the muscles around my ankle tighten. Was quite painful but i experienced worse. The worst to date was one where i had to climb 20 floors during a power failure and when i got home, my left thigh muscle cramped up, immediately followed by my left calf, my right calf and my right thigh. My eyes nearly popped out siaz.

Quite pleased with myself having solved the problem with my tag-board. After putting it up, the alignment on the rest of the blog went off. With my limited experience in programming, i managed to figure out which html code i had to modify and things eventually evened out. I'm probably going to feel like an idiot soon because i have a nagging suspicion that there are tools that can help do that but till i find out, i'll just live in the happy thought that i'm not so useless after all. :P

Just read Kastaway's blog, and was sadden how things between him and ger has turned out. As someone who is still largely closeted, I don't have many gay or bi friends, let alone platonic ones with whom i can pour my heart out over gay/bi issues. Which is no wonder why i treasure the friendship i have with Kastaway. Anyway, hope things can work out between them. We all need a little more love in this world.