emb Ti Chu Kum Lan?: Before and After
Name:
Location: Singapore

Li ti toh loh? Wa ti chu. Ti chu kum lan? Ah.

Sunday, October 24, 2004

Before and After

Why am i still on my old diet? At first i told myself i needed to finish off my stock of low carb food... then i told myself i need to get some stuff to organise my post diet diet, but analysing my pathetic self, it is just that i'm a coward. I am afraid to go on this diet because i fear that i will put on weight. Which i find totally stupid lor, if it does not work then just revert back lor. But i think it may be more than that, i think the changes i have to make to what i can eat, and the changes in gym lifestyle is too drastic. OK, enough excuses, this week is the final week of my low carb diet *deep breathes*

Went on sort of a shopping spree after gym today. Walked past Royal Sporting House and got myself a pair of shoes, not that i needed it, but just for standby. Did not take long to decide cos it was $60 and my shoe size had always been hard to find.

Stocked up on my vit-c and finally found a new bottle for my protein shake. i need one that could contain around 750ml and fit my cooler box which is kind short. Managed to find one at cold storage, YAY! Also bought a gnc shaker for my friend. He has been dissolving his protein powder in hot water because he can't dissolve it in cold water... but i don't think hot water's good for such mixes.

Did up my before and after pics then decided not to post them because the novelty has worn off. I used to get such a kick out of seeing it but when i saw them again, it just reminded me that i'm still so far off from the body that i want.

But then again, i said i was going to post them already, which was also the reason why i signed up with the photo hosting service, so i thought that i should. If you just had your dinner, you may want to view it later after the food has digested :P



After losing weight, my didi did grow longer and it almost touches the floor now, but i digitally erased it, HAHAHA.

Oh, while taking the "after" photos above, decided on a few more bodily shots since i was naked. Kind of liked my flexed arms, not there yet but slowly getting there i hope