emb Ti Chu Kum Lan?: Pool Sightings Part VII
Name:
Location: Singapore

Li ti toh loh? Wa ti chu. Ti chu kum lan? Ah.

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Pool Sightings Part VII

I think I’ve figured out why I have been so moody lately, no, I don’t suffer from menses, I’m just suffering from stress.

This time every year is my high stress period, where I get audited. Driving to work today, it felt like some unseen pressure is pushing against my entire body, geez its such an uncomfortable feeling. The stress is so great that every time this year I think of quitting this job just to get out of the audits. But me, being the rational me, knows that it’ll be the same wherever I go (within the same field that is) so what’s the point. But seriously though, I think I’ll try to jump ship after this year and perhaps explore a different type of job.

For the few of you who are regular readers of my blog, I truly appreciate your support thus far and hope you will put up with my bitchiness over the next couple of weeks. Actually come to think of it, you may be entertained…. haha.

Oh, Kastaway… if you’re reading this, I translated your Mandarin text to demonstrate my prowess in the language, haha…

Me and You

You, are beautiful (why thank you)
I, cannot comprehend
On your word “ok”
I’m punctually there
You say you need to go
I can see that its late too
You are fast asleep
I’m feeling good

Hey hey, not bad ah, but if I knew what it meant it would be better :P

I will come up with my own soon to challenge your lame, meaningless one.... haha.

Oh, my second last installment of pool sightings, this one not that exciting lah, sorry bout that fyxxit :(

But it is more on young love and its relative innocence. I still recall the boy, who was probably no more than 15, wearing his red trunks and swimming with a girl. It did not seem like the girl was his girlfriend judging from their body language. At least I felt she may have been a target. So the boy is talking to the girl and the girl seems shy in the way she kept her distance, sitting on the pool ladder while he stood a few feet away. I was beginning to lose hope of something exciting happening until the girl got off the ladder and stretched her leg towards the boy. The boy held her ankle and started rubbing the sole of her foot on his groin area. YEEEEEHA!!! Rub him baby, rub him good!!!