emb Ti Chu Kum Lan?: Pool Sightings Part IV
Name:
Location: Singapore

Li ti toh loh? Wa ti chu. Ti chu kum lan? Ah.

Saturday, October 09, 2004

Pool Sightings Part IV

Went to Cali gym with Kastaway. Sneaked in using my brother's card :P

OMG, there are tonnes of cute guys there. One cutie looked at me twice in the lockers but i just did not have the guts to look back and smile, i'm not used to it lor, chey, so upset with myself.

Generally, i did not like the place because it was crowded, and even if it wasn't, the machines were too many and placed too close to each other giving me a sense of claustrophobia. Since the weight stations were all taken, decided to go for my cardio on the striding machine. Not used to their machines because i kept kicking my knee on the handles. I wanted to stop but since i already got on and there were so many people behind me, i thought it would not be cool so i continued on.

Getting off the machine was also a problem, the space between machines is like one foot or so, my damn foot is already one foot long (12 inches) so it was difficult maneuvering off. Not surprisingly, i kicked the neighbouring machine and had to apologise to the lady, so embarassing siaz.... of course the row behind me can see the free show lor, ccb.

Only consolation was the fact that this really really cute guy was using the threadmill in front of me, *drool*. Pointed him out to kastaway but apparently our taste in guys are quite different.

OK, to cheer fyxxit up, i will post another pool sighting... today is a gay encounter. The older guy was mid 20s while the younger guy was around 15 or 16. Everytime they are in the pool, the older guy will submerge into the water and start biting on the young guy's privates through his trunks. I guess that's better than pulling it out entirely and giving him a bj lor. If there were people around them, they would be less obvious and feel each other's privates whenever they were close enough. The sad thing is that the older guy have also done similar actions with a different, younger guy, he's such a paedophile.

OK, i will stop there. There are another 2 different sightings related to this group so stay tuned yeah? I gotta crash early today so that i can make it into office by 4am to help check our systems. Sian.