emb Ti Chu Kum Lan?: Pool Sightings Part I
Name:
Location: Singapore

Li ti toh loh? Wa ti chu. Ti chu kum lan? Ah.

Sunday, October 03, 2004

Pool Sightings Part I

My biological clock went off yesterday.... my fault. Went to gym in the morning, actually the sun was so hot i wanted to go swimming instead but forced myself to gym. After getting home, i took a nap in the afternoon which lasted from 4.30pm to 10.15pm. OH NO! As expected, i could not sleep till 3+am :(

Woke up this morning at 7.30am, not too sure why so early but there was this 40+ year-old uncle playing b-ball at that time, alone... he plays rather often like almost everyday, but today, the sound of his bouncing ball was kind of loud and i'm sure the people staying nearer to the b-ball court must be cursing. Although he plays so often but his shooting percentage is atrocious, looks like only 20% :( Anyway, the rain brought some relief, not from the heat but that uncle packed up once the rain started.

Sent my grandma to church this morning so had 3 hours to kill before picking her up again, decided to go to Taka for the sale. Spent over an hour in the sports department, had stuff that i wanted but none that i needed so did not buy anything there. I did leave with something from the kitchen department though, decided to buy this lunch box and thermal flask set which will come in handy during my so-called post diet diet. Leave the details for another day.

Parking for 2.5 hours amounted to over $5, like :O That's daylight robbery, must remember not to park there in future, especially on a sunday morning.

Got home and the sun was as good as yesterday... YEAH!!! Went for a swim immediately. While putting on my goggles, ALAMAK, i forgot i needed a new pair. So frustrated to have forgotten to look for a pair earlier >:( It did not occur to me earlier because my current pair has a crack at the side but was still usable, after my swim, the crack became a break, so i need a new pair after all. Went back again in the evening to get it, haiz, so troublesome.

At the pool, say this really cute guy.... with the girlfriend :( The girlfriend is the type with her hands all over him one, reminds me of the numerous pool sightings i had over the years :) Which brings me to why the title says part i.... i got a few sightings to go through so won't blow it all at one go *winks*

One of the memorable incidents many years back was this couple in the pool, they were both in their early to mid 20's, they were slightly older than myself then. The guy was really cute and i recall sneaking peeks at him whenever we were at the bus stop together :)

Anyway, the girl had her hands all over him and at one stage, she slipped both her index fingers into the side of his trunks running the back of her fingers along his balls *jealous*. Man, what a turn on that was. A short while later, my guess was that they guy got hard, so he said something to her and she untied his trunks and reached in to adjust his erection *faints*

I was not in the pool then, i was at home looking down, what many people fail to realise is that although doing stuff under the water is "hidden" but its only hidden from people at ground level... people looking from above have an unbelievably clear view... well now you know :P