emb Ti Chu Kum Lan?: Pool Sightings Part II
Name:
Location: Singapore

Li ti toh loh? Wa ti chu. Ti chu kum lan? Ah.

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Pool Sightings Part II

Went to the gym yesterday on an empty stomach, this book which I’m reading recommends working out after not eating for 3 hours, crap, how can I tahan that?

Anyways, arrived at the gym hungry and apprehensive, I’m not exactly the kind of guy that can be easily carried off if I faint, maybe drag can lah. So this book says to drink plenty of water to dull the appetite, and since I was oh, so hungry, I drank so much water that at one stage I almost puked, geez I’m pathetic.

When you are hungry and doing weights, I noticed that you kind of sweat more profusely. I guess everything went well until I got to my cardio portion, I usually do 30 mins on the striding machine and when the timer hit 20 mins, my legs were nwa already and I swear if that machine had a “crawl” option, I would have hit it immediately. But I followed the advice of local singing star Ah Du, I jian chi dao di and the experience was ok, I mean I will do it again, matter of getting used to it.

Talking about Ah Du, or Ado, kind of a funny story I wanted to relate. When I first heard jian chi dao di I was quite taken by it and I was actually in a toy shop with a colleague (who stays a block away from kastaway actually). The owner of the toy shop had the song on repeat so it kept going over and over again, I guess after the fifth time it got kind of weird, but anyway when we left, I asked my colleague what song was that and who was the singer. He replied that he not sure about the title but said “the singer is Ah Du, Du De Wei (Alex To)”. OK lor, went to Gramophone and looked through the entire Alex To collection with no luck, finally had to sing the damn song to the staff there, chaocheebye. Of course its not Alex To lor, its Ado…. This is just one of the many things that really piss me off about this colleague of mine, don’t know still want to pretend he knows. He has this inferiority complex that I really hate, he knows that he ain’t exactly that bright but he tries to compensate it by portraying that he is. Haiz, enough said, my blood pressure’s rising.

Read Kastaway’s blog last night, and he said “it seems im startin too many new 'friendships' there aint enough time to 'cover' all of them. and ma tight army schedule doesnt help either.”

*raises hand* ok, I’m guilty as charged… I may have inevitably put undue pressure on him…I’m not apologizing because I know that’s not what he meant, he wants to devote time to his friends but he just don’t have the time. And he doesn’t want fewer friend either, he just wishes he has more time. Silly boy, doesn’t he know that all his problems will be solved if he can just be an asshole and drive everyone away, haha. OK, I’ve decided to lay low for the moment *borrows the invisibility cloak from Harry Potter* There, now I’m invisible.

Actually I’m quite impressed by how easily he can make friends, he is not exactly a super-nice guy, nor a super-charming guy, but he has this charisma about him that makes people sit up and notice. Jes, in his blog, aptly pointed out how considerate Kastaway is, I am also impressed by his loyalty to his friends. All in, I guess people are attracted to the entire package. Oh, looks wise… erm…. I told him before lor, he looks good with his mouth closed. :

Oh, oh, let’s move on to the pool sightings segment. Another incident I can recall was this NS boy quite a few years back and he has (or had) this girlfriend and they swan quite often. On a few occasions, the girl while standing in front of the guy will reach back and squeeze his crotch before swimming off. As a sort of “revenge”, the next time the guy is close enough, he will sort of hug her from behind and slips his index finger into her costume and rub her pussy with a circular motion, tsk tsk tsk.