emb Ti Chu Kum Lan?: Pool Sightings Part III
Name:
Location: Singapore

Li ti toh loh? Wa ti chu. Ti chu kum lan? Ah.

Friday, October 08, 2004

Pool Sightings Part III

Technology SUCKS... i mentioned earlier that i was erasing target out of life, one of the reason being that she ignored my email for a week. Just discovered that she did reply my email on the same day but it got bounced so i never received it. Geez, if i was confused earlier, i'm entirely lost now.... I'll leave that alone for the moment.

Ah, pants.....It’s not that I’m new to wearing pants but I was kinda appalled by the fact that I’m re-learning how to wear them. In the past months, I have been wearing my old pants without unzipping them first because they are so loose that I can pull them up like shorts. I did not want to buy new pants because they will probably not last long (I am not yet done with my diet) and buying pants is, to me, a sign of defeat, that I accept my size and want to give up the fight. I know its psychological but these are the things that drive my will and discipline.

Unfortunately though, due to some important meetings I had to attend, I went out to buy myself a pair of work pants finally, so now i have to re-learn to zip up after I put them on. So yesterday, after half the morning went by, I noticed a slight draft on my crotch, lo and behold, I had forgotten to zip up since I put my pants on in the morning. Later in the afternoon, I went for a crap and again, I forgot to zip up…make me feel like an exhibitionist, haha.

Oh, I just found out what a shameless hypocrite I am. Every time I hear the phrase “one man’s meat is another man’s poison” I will quietly giggle to myself because meat in slang (eg in Australian usage) refers to the wee wee. Kastaway may have some unwanted stuff that I could use, so when I smsed him using that phrase, he replied that he was not aware that his meat was poisonous because it only contained trace amount of protein in it. I chewed him up on how vulgar he was when in fact I have always been guilty of the same thought. :p Sorry dude.

Was in the gym last night when they aired Singapore Idol. Kind of strange that when Olinda took to the stage, the trainer increased the tv volume and about 6 guys gathered in front of the tv to watch her. By the time Sylvester came on, everyone dispersed already >:( No respect whatsoever. Looks like Olinda is now a crowd favourite…. Or perhaps the guys at the gym can relate to her since her physique matches theirs, haha. *wicked smirk*

This installment of pool sightings may prove unusual. Imagine this, geeky schoolboy around 17 years old in a pinkish pair of trunks, with his newly acquired girlfriend. Newly acquired in the sense that he feels quite uncertain, he fidgeted a bit, he is shy to grab hold of her and his actions were all so awkward. He tried to catch her a couple of times while she was swimming by but missed due to his hesitation. So cute. Later on, something was amiss…he was like looking down at his trunks and his actions were stiff and a little retarded. Golly gee….i could notice a dark patch towards the top of his pink trunks, yep, in the excitement of playing catch with the girlfriend, he cummed :O The girlfriend was a couple of metres away and did not approach him because she did not know what to do either, geez, as if there is anything anyone could do. But finally, out of curiosity, she stepped forward to have a better look, the guy was unusually brave and did not turn away, instead he stood his ground and let her look. They were stunned for a moment and had a discussion on what to do next, ok lah, maybe it is not so casual as a discussion, they had an emergency crisis brain-storming session. Finally she went up to get the towel and waited by the pool, ready for him to wrap the towel around himself to hide the accident. Haiz, poor thing.