emb Ti Chu Kum Lan?: New Pants
Name:
Location: Singapore

Li ti toh loh? Wa ti chu. Ti chu kum lan? Ah.

Monday, October 11, 2004

New Pants

Woke up early this morning to send my Aussie cousin and her husband to Golden Mile where they caught a bus to KL. I so wished that i could go as well. In fact, this time last year i was in KL for my friend's wedding, must plan a trip up soon, to buy clothes! And go for cheap massage! *winks*

On course for a few days, and i'm sitting next to this girl from HK, kind of sweet and started a conversation with her 1st thing in the morning *grin* She's not exactly the sexy type, but more of the sweet girl whom you'll readily bring home to meet mum... got kinda excited when throughout the morning i could sense that she kept looking at me. Checked for a ring and did not see one, heh heh..... then during lunch, she was talking to another HK lady, and she said in cantonese ....ngor ka lam pun yeow.... NOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Bitch. :P

Most of the participants were foreigners, including a few Thais, one named Nut who did not make much sense, and another named Moo who had cup size C breasts, appropriate names i guess.

Anyways, i was super off my diet today because its not practical to find low carb food during my course. I was such a sinful greedy slut. For the first time in 8 weeks (besides mooncakes that is), i had a few high carb items like bread, a samosa, a slice of kueh lapis (tea breaks) and a wedge of indian naan bread (lunch). The rest were relatively low carb stuff. They served buffet lunch so i was out of control, almost out of control lah... i successfully resisted having any dessert whatsoever, YEAH!!! Will have to hit the gym tonight to burn off some of these carbs, sianz.

Was a bit bored and decided to do a calculation of my body fat percentage which adopts a formula using my body weight and waist measurement.... geez, it says my body fat percentage is around 27% and like WTF, that's bad man.... i must re-measure again cos i'm so buay song with it.

Bought another pair of new pants last week and i was so happy with them when i tried them on, but wearing them for the first time today, the cutting's not that fantastic after all. They tend to crush my nuts.... not implying that i got huge nuts lah, just the cutting is not ideally suited for me lor. Then when i took a leak, the zip is a bit on the high side, so my didi had to do some climbing before it could spray, these are the things you don't check when buying a pair of pants lor :(