emb Ti Chu Kum Lan?: Stretch Marks
Name:
Location: Singapore

Li ti toh loh? Wa ti chu. Ti chu kum lan? Ah.

Sunday, October 10, 2004

Stretch Marks

My best friend took the decision to quit smoking last year, i follow suit one week later. He did not manage to kick the habit though, while i succeeded. He just sms me to say he is trying again. I'm just so estatic with this, he may not succeed but at least he is trying. Which is definitely better than just drifting along and not doing anything about it. Just got another sms from him, he is quitting this time as a birthday gift to his wife.... awwwww so sweet. I'm confident he'll succeed this time.

Got into office at 3.15 am this morning, all our systems started coming back online from 4.30am onwards. One of my systems did not make it, CRAP! So was stuck in the office till 9.30am until it was finally up and running. Made the mistake of wearing t-shirt and shorts, because the aircon was off, i thought i would wear as light as possible. Little did i expect that my system would not re-start so for the most part of recovery, i had to stand in the freezing cold, stupid idiot.

While waiting around earlier, started discussing with the rest on mobile phones. My mum's phone is available for trade-in and my dad wants to do it before the value drops further. Consensus is that i should stick with Nokia because once you get used to the interface, its quite difficult to get used to other phones. I agree. I played with my dad's sony-ericcson and almost deleted something :P

Trouble is, i want one with a radio and a good camera... but there are no such models unfortunately. So i may just settle for one with a radio at the moment. Then the next question is why do i need a new one, the current one matches my criteria. Geez.

Dropped my pants to change for gym earlier, then i decided i was too lazy and deserve a break today. And i just saw the most disgusting thing on my body.... STRETCH MARKS!!! I did not notice them before, but in the past weeks i guess they became more obvious :( Wonder if there is a miracle cream for this. Yeah, it'll probably be called Stretch Away or something.