emb Ti Chu Kum Lan?: Height Issues
Name:
Location: Singapore

Li ti toh loh? Wa ti chu. Ti chu kum lan? Ah.

Sunday, October 17, 2004

Height Issues

The dumbest thing i did this weekend was to mistake Forum for Wisma. Had to go pick my cousin up from Forum so called their GNC branch to reserve something, after getting there they did not have my stuff and like WTF... now that i think back, i called Wisma instead. So had to run down to Wisma and back >:( The glassy facade of both malls caused the confusion i guess.

Started to get the sniffles, and a few sneezing bouts last night, feels like the flu is looming in the horizon but hang on a minute, i just fell ill last month, so its kind of quick for me to fall ill again so soon after. Anyways, hope to sleep early tonight, oh, but i can't, dad tasked me to do something later, so earliest time to bed is still 11+ *frowns*

If you just came from kastaway's blog, you would have known that i went clubbing with him and fyxxit last night. Fyxxit was so taken by my height (1.93m) and said he felt short among us. Being the tallest guy at Happy wasn't exactly a good thing, i assume that people stared at me because of my height... especially those shorties who had to strain their necks to look up. As usual, while walking through the crowd, there will be those who will straighten up just to compare their height relative to mine. One guy even stood tip-toed as some sort of a joke i guess. LAME. Then there was this guy who suddenly told me that his friend Lawrence wanted to know me, but then Lawrence was kinda disinterested which i found strange, then he apologised to me and said his friend was just kidding.... so as you can imagine, i was starting to be the freak show of sorts.

Later at Tabz, at least i was no longer the tallest there, saw around 3 angmohs and 1 chinese guy either my height or taller than myself, YAY!!!

Woke up this afternoon to the voice of my mum telling me its noon, immediately followed by the voice of my grandma complaining to mum that i was not at home when she took a leak at 4.30am. That complaint did not draw any response from my mum because she knows better. Was quite upset with my grandma though, i felt uncomfortable that she has to question my whereabouts. But knowing better i let it slide, she's just showing concern i guess.

Had breakfast (or lunch) then drove grandma to Tampines. Since i was there, decided to gym at SAFRA Tampines. I like going there occasionally to check out fresh faces and catch old faces. Saw 2 guys who used to frequent tpy but not anymore, 1st guy i got sort of a crush on, so was happy to see him again :P Second guy is my height but very skinny the last time i saw him. 6 months later, WAH, he started growing muscles liao, and looked very different, but still as cute, heh heh.

Since i was at Tampines, decided to drop by my best friend's brother's place because they needed some advice on something. Legal advice of sorts. No, i'm not a lawyer, they just wanted a different point of view. They got deceived by their property agent and don't want to pay the fees. Problem is, they got so worked up about the deception that they just not thinking straight. I did some business law in the uni before so i had some idea on how the courts generally worked. I told them to put their emotions aside and deal with this rationally. Yes the agent deceived you but she ain't gonna get the death penalty for it. Left 2.5 hours later feeling quite good with myself, they were thankful that i had new insights on their problem. The wife said that among their siblings, they have all been coming up with vengeful solutions because naturally their siblings are just looking out for their interest. Wait a minute, so you did not think i will look out for your interest? She replied, "no lah, its just that we are not as rational as you"

*BEAMS*