emb Ti Chu Kum Lan?: King of Cannot Make It
Name:
Location: Singapore

Li ti toh loh? Wa ti chu. Ti chu kum lan? Ah.

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

King of Cannot Make It

Imagine this, layers of crepes over a generous layer of mango, topped off with mango sauce and a scoop of vanilla ice cream... how to resist? *yum* After 2 months and almost losing 10 kgs, that was the most sinful food i had and thoroughly enjoyed it. Too bad, today was the last day of my course, tomorrow is back to diet again :(

At the gym today, once i started my cardio, i could feel the strain on my legs, i'm overdoing it. Yesterday already almost got cramps after the cardio, today the discomfort hit me immediately. Wanted to stop but the guilt of my mango crepe haunted me so i soldiered on. Tomorrow i am so going to take a break, hmmm, since its Thursday, i think i will enjoy a quiet evening with Singapore Idol.

Sms-ed kastaway to tell him that i was toying with the idea to go tc, asked him whether he thinks given my age and physical shape, will i feel out of place there. Asking him to be brutally honest, he replied that i would *ouch*. I know i cannot make it, but i guess i needed to hear it to bring me back to reality. At least i'm glad that he could be honest with me :)

I wore my favourite t-shirt after gym today, its a tommy t and i have not worn it for months because it was starting to show some wear and tear so i decided to lay off it for a while. Putting it on, geez, its has become so big on me and i look so odd in it. I so gotta get new clothes man. On monday i said i wanted to go KL again... clothes shopping. On the same day my KL friend coincidentally emailed me (the first time in a few months) to ask when i was going up again, wah, this is a sign... a sign i tell you!

Oh, after my shower at the gym, this guy in the lockers kept looking at me, a total of 3 to 4 times. I noticed because i stood to his side and could see him from the corner of my eye. He's not cute lah, like me, he was also cannot make it. Haha, at least i still attract stares, i'm the King of cannot make it :)