emb Ti Chu Kum Lan?: Feels like James Bond
Name:
Location: Singapore

Li ti toh loh? Wa ti chu. Ti chu kum lan? Ah.

Thursday, October 21, 2004

Feels like James Bond

Haha….i feel like James Bond or something. I just got invited to join a government agency as an undercover evaluator, evaluating courses in my area of expertise (during my spare time that is). Sounds interesting but they did not say I’ll get paid for it….hmmm so what’s the point? Anyway, I heard from someone that I’ll get to attend free courses so I guess that is the payback, ok, will apply for it and see what happens.

Geez, a friend just emailed me saying that he is having difficulty getting over his ex. It was a long distance relationship and as with many of such relationships, fidelity has been tested and failed. Problem is, the ex is still messaging him back to say that he thinks of him blah blah blah, and he is now uncertain of his feelings. Haiz, relationships are so complex…anyway told him to forget about his ex and move on. You have to be fair to yourself lor, by clinging on will only put you further into depression and make you uncertain on what to do next.

I would not say that I am the most decisive person in the world, sometimes I take a long time to decide because I want to make the perfect decision. Unfortunately, there is usually no such thing as a perfect solution. Best thing to do is that once you weigh all the pros and cons, and you know what you should do, do it. Don’t look back, only look forward. And once you get far enough, look back if you want but don’t regret the decision, just know that what you did was based on the best of your information and circumstances at that point in time.

Live life.