emb Ti Chu Kum Lan?: Goodbye SAFRA Bukit Merah
Name:
Location: Singapore

Li ti toh loh? Wa ti chu. Ti chu kum lan? Ah.

Monday, October 25, 2004

Goodbye SAFRA Bukit Merah

Sinful, absolutely sinful. My buffet steamboat dinner at Marina South was so wrong in terms of my dieting but i don't care lah... once in a while must indulge a bit. Will need to pay for it the next few days at the gym but so what, heh heh.

I have this on-going contest with my auntie colleague, we play Lom Chiam Pas whenever we get to a traffic light. Lame lah, but it kills time i guess. 10 games make one set. Three sets won and the other party buys dinner. After more than a year, i have never lost 3 sets before, but she has lost about 10 dinners to me already. Hey, before you draw your conclusions, i have never taken advantage of this, each time she lost and bought dinner, i would buy the next round as we have always done. Anyway, i won a set earlier and i won it with a "bird"... being so happy with myself, i held my bird sign to rub it in. She then unknowingly asked "show your bird so long for what?" I replied "if i show my bird short short then you will laugh lor" Haha.

At SAFRA Bukit Merah gym yesterday, this guy was telling another guy "take your time, today is the last weekend". Hmmm... wonder why that guy is no longer coming back... maybe he got tired of the "all-in-one" soap dispenser (all-in-one as in soap, shampoo and lubricant). Or perhaps he wanted more upmarket machines... then i found out, this is the last week of SAFRA BM because this weekend it shifts to the new Mount Faber SAFRA. Oh no!!! I don't really frequent this branch but i actually signed up for my gym membership here, and for me it holds a certain level of nostalgia. I even used to work in this building many years back when my then employer rented some space in the building. Anyway, like the chinese saying goes, old things don't go, new things don't come, so i guess must look forward. But hor, they going to shift the old gym equipment over so it kinda tells u something also lor.

Oh, was chatting with someone on MSN last night and i sent him my pic... he said i was good looking *looks on the floor with a shy grin*.... that was my first ever gay compliment on my looks ever... so far i only get the "good looking" comment from str8 guy friends, and female friends and colleagues before. OK, maybe its because i not in the gay circles that much, but that comment totally made my day. I feel like a shallow slut, haha.