emb Ti Chu Kum Lan?: My Prawn Noodles Got Worms
Name:
Location: Singapore

Li ti toh loh? Wa ti chu. Ti chu kum lan? Ah.

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

My Prawn Noodles Got Worms

Was so surprised to find out that Jes and i had dinner at virtually the same place last night, the restaurant i was at is just next to where he was eating... luckily did not bump into him or else all my food will be gone siaz.

Funny thing happened during dinner last night, i wrote it on the following jpg:



Helped Jes last night to upload an mp3. Don't know what's up with his PC, keeps getting an error message. He ain't a computer expert for sure, haha :P He said i was patient, but i think he over-say already :)

Had a medical appointment first thing this morning, saw a really cute intern doctor... and he entered my doctor's consultation room, YAY!!! Gave him a big smile when i went into the room, he nodded and smiled back... geez man, luckily this type of appointment don't need to drop my pants :P Oops, a fantasy just entered my mine... and it involves that doctor examining me.... doctor, i can't seem to cum, can u show me the correct way... haha, sick.

After getting back to the office, first thing the auditor wanted was an interview, haiz.... here we go again...

auditor: your policy mentioned blah blah blah, but it is not performed...
me: this pose no risk, and the purpose of the policy serves as a deterrent only.
auditor: but you see.... but i think that... well maybe....
me: (sensing her awkward disposition) wait... don't feel bad to raise this as a point, you have to do what you have to while we will answer to the points you raise, i got no problems with that
auditor: (sheepishly) oh ok, haha, the thing is i seldom come across clients who have such high (security) standards

Haha! i just got complimented on my job *wide grin... a kastaway grin*, too bad it is only the outsiders who appreciate what we are doing and not my own 2 bosses. Makes me want to leave this job even more and let them handle the crap themselves.

Ended today with a trip to the gym, geez, many cuties there tonight, both my No.2 and No.3 were around, and i exchanged a few glances with No.2, haha. Oh, maybe i should explain, i number the cuties because i don't know their names, so i relate them via my ranking system. Too bad No.1 was not there tonight, else i could have a mental orgy with all 3 of them.