emb Ti Chu Kum Lan?: Social Life Suicide
Name:
Location: Singapore

Li ti toh loh? Wa ti chu. Ti chu kum lan? Ah.

Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Social Life Suicide

Hmmm… I’m in a bit of a pickle, assuming that I follow my post diet diet strictly, I can only eat unhealthy food once a week. If I plan to follow the training schedule strictly, I would need to go gym every weekday night and either on Saturday or Sunday. Every weekday dinner will be a post-workout protein shake. So my social life how?

This new problem challenged me 2 nights back when we were discussing what we are doing for our next outing and they said “eat this this this” or we can have “that that that” and I was like wait wait wait… as if I was not already a royal pain in the neck forcing them to eat relatively low carb food the past almost 2+ months, now I’m telling them I can’t socialize anymore. Actually can lah, go and watch them eat while I drink my protein shake.

Same goes for my scheduled meeting with Kevin next week, we are just meeting for coffee but I had to ask what drinks do they serve… alamak, I so tai tai I tell you. Having to lay off caffeine means coffee and tea is out, and that includes Diet Coke as well. Laying off sugar means soft drinks are out. Oh, that means that as long as they serve plain water I’m fine lor, GEEZ.

Talking about Diet Coke, I wonder what Diet Sprite tastes like….wonder wonder wonder, I wonder where I can get it, wonder wonder wonder. *turns to fyxxit* Just one can will do, if that’s allowed on-board. HAHA, I’m shameless.

Anyways, I essentially need to learn how to balance off this diet crap and my social life. One of my dinner kakis is currently going thru a rough patch now which makes me all the more NOT want to cancel all social engagements. Haiz, I should stop complaining now.

Oh, not yet, one more gripe I need to get off my chest. 5 small meals a day, and have to eat every 2 to 3 hours. One of the meals can be a protein shake (haha, sounds like something naughty) comprising protein powder and skim milk, but how the hell is that going to last me 2 to 3 hours? I don’t get it lor. Haha, u guys will find out this weekend when my journey begins.