emb Ti Chu Kum Lan?: It Takes Two Hands to Clap
Name:
Location: Singapore

Li ti toh loh? Wa ti chu. Ti chu kum lan? Ah.

Friday, November 05, 2004

It Takes Two Hands to Clap

Thought of the Day: It takes two hands to clap, but only one to swish

My shameless flirting in recent days has borne fruit. For those of you who have been regular readers here, you may know that i have this thing for Kevin. For the second time, he subtlely hinted how he wasn't ready to enter any relationship. So i decided to clear the air on the matter, and asked him directly if he was trying to hint something to me and he said yes. He does not want to lead me on and he sees potential in our friendship and this is not the correct time for him.

Having given advice to so many of my friends on relationship issues it sure feels different standing on the other side of the fence. Not having been in a situation where i felt special about that certain someone has probably made me a "numbass" to emotions. Which i guess is why i can dish out emotionally neutral advice. But alas, the emotional element is more powerful than i had given it credit for.

I'm feeling disappointed, surely, but i think i shouldn't show it too much because it will make him feel bad.... awwww, that's so sweet of him. Which is what makes him so special, together with his intellect (he makes me feel pleasantly stupid sometimes) and how he laughs at my jokes.

Anyway, i'm so glad that the air is cleared and i know where i stand. Erm.... perhaps i know where i stand now, but the future's still open.

Who knows when or where
Our time is gonna come
I only know that I care to live each day like this
With a kiss and I promise I’m not going
Anywhere