emb Ti Chu Kum Lan?: Another Over-Nighter
Name:
Location: Singapore

Li ti toh loh? Wa ti chu. Ti chu kum lan? Ah.

Thursday, October 28, 2004

Another Over-Nighter

Oh CRAP! This Sunday morning have to come back to office in the wee hours again. I absolutely hate that… it kinda means that I will have to nap on Saturday afternoon and turn up to office just before midnight. So I asked the guy what time my 2 systems are coming up, and the guy in charge said system 1 between midnight and 1am, system 2 between 1am and 4am. WTF? 1am to 4am is 3 fucking hours excuse me, you mean you cannot decide on a more accurate time than that? Oh, depends on how long it takes to complete the job, but you can help out with other things in the meantime.

-_-

Whatever, shit head.

So if I get home after 6am (exercise ends at 6am actually), that means I will hit the sack and sleep till late afternoon :( Haiyah, this really screws up my weekend I tell you.

Just asked my colleague whether for the last exercise he claimed off and he said yes. WTF, they never offered time off what. He said must ask for it or else they just keep quiet. Fuckers you know, this time around I WILL ask for it, enough of letting them cheat my weekend time.

Anyways, tomorrow on leave because I’m helping out at my colleague’s wedding. Driving the Ah Yee car during the daytime. Tempted not to drive to the dinner so that I can get drunk and hitch a ride home…. haha. But being the supposed guy in charge of dinner co-ordination, I don’t know if it’s a good idea to get tipsy. The only other time in my life when I got drunk was earlier this year when we went pub hopping and finally landed up in Tabz. By the time we got to Tabz (which was our fourth stop) I was stumbling up the stairs leading to level 3.

Aiyah, not the chiak lat stumbling, hands waving, song singing, vulgarities swearing kind of drunk lah, but I could tell my co-ordination was a bit off. :P

Anyway, the groom was going thru some last minute stuff with me the other night, then he started telling me all the problems he had been facing leading up to his wedding. After our falling out over a year back, we have not had many personal talks like that and somehow I still feel uncomfortable returning back to that level of friendship we used to have. Geez, I just hope he doesn’t expect that from me just because I have agreed to help out. Not that I’m unforgiving, but he’s just so self-centered and I kinda gotten frustrated with his crap.