emb Ti Chu Kum Lan?: Death of a Diet
Name:
Location: Singapore

Li ti toh loh? Wa ti chu. Ti chu kum lan? Ah.

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Death of a Diet

Day 4 of my post diet diet and i can safely call the pastor to perform the funeral rites... no 3 words can describe my predicament better... sinful sinful sinful.

Here's the scoop, yesterday (monday) i followed my working day's diet until dinner time. Throughout the day, i was quite hungry, the meals i had did not maintain me till the next small meal so i snacked on low fat rice cakes in between. Met the gang for dinner last night, bought fish head curry and a few dishes from Ocean Curry in Toa Payoh. Ate too much, fell asleep while watching Hairy Potter dvd.

Today i claimed my day off for working over saturday night. Went to see the doctor to have a look at the numbness in my foot, and since it was time for a small meal, decided to go to the hawker centre (haha, big mistake). Had my first mee pok in probably 4 to 5 months, wah, blissful siaz. Had a char siew pao for snack, steak for dinner, and ice cream for supper. Aiyah, it feels so wrong but so what, i think i deserve a break once in a while. OK, no more cheating..... this week :P

Helped Kastaway with his PC problem this afternoon... ok, maybe not, because after what we went thru, the problem still persists... this despite consulting my technical experts from the office. Oh well, the mystery continues. Met Kevin for coffee... er.... for ice cream in the evening, did not expect him to be so tall despite the fact that he already told me his height previously. I think he looks cuter in person than in his pictures. Oh, saw his best str8 friend, Matt, also cuter in person than in the photos... haha. Had a good time chatting with him. He may be planning a karaoke session with his sistas and Kastaway to have a friendly competition... maybe they will call it AJ Idol.

At the coffee club, my seat was back to back with this disgusting guy with long hair, his hair kept brushing my back and shoulders *shudders*. When i leaned back slightly, i kept leaning into his back, just felt so uncomfortable and claustrophobic. Found out later it was actually Chen Hanwei, *pui pui pui*.... *burn clothes and go for skin graft operation*